Counseling and Mental Health
- (213) 740-9355 – 24/7 on call
- Free and confidential mental health treatment for students, including short-term psychotherapy, group counseling, stress fitness workshops, and crisis intervention.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 1 (800) 273-8255 – 24/7 on call
- Free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention Services (RSVP)
- (213) 740-9355(WELL), press “0” after hours – 24/7 on call
- Free and confidential therapy services, workshops, and training for situations related to gender-based harm.
Office for Equity, Equal Opportunity, and Title IX (EEO-TIX)
- (213) 740-5086 - Concerns involving faculty and staff misconduct
- (213) 821-8298 - Concerns involving for student misconduct (Title IX)
- Information about how to get help or help someone affected by harassment or discrimination, rights of protected classes, reporting options, and additional resources for students, faculty, staff, visitors, and applicants.
Reporting Incidents of Bias or Harassment
- (213) 740-5086 or (213) 821-8298
- Avenue to report incidents of bias, hate crimes, and microaggressions to the Office of Equity and Diversity |Title IX for appropriate investigation, supportive measures, and response.
The Office of Disability Services and Programs
- (213) 740-0776
- Support and accommodations for students with disabilities. Services include assistance in providing readers/notetakers/interpreters, special accommodations for test taking needs, assistance with architectural barriers, assistive technology, and support for individual needs.
USC Campus Support and Intervention
- (213) 821-4710
- Assists students and families in resolving complex personal, financial, and academic issues adversely affecting their success as a student.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at USC
- (213) 740-2101
- Information on events, programs and training, the Provost’s Diversity and Inclusion Council, Diversity Liaisons for each academic school, chronology, participation, and various resources for students.
USC Emergency – 24/7 on call
USC Department of Public Safety – 24/7 on call
- UPC: (213) 740-6000
- HSC: (323) 442-120
- Non-emergency assistance or information.
Last updated on